- Performing a range of landscaping task.
- Complete display designs and order plans as needed.
- Preparing soil for landscape, transplant trees, mulching, weeding, and irrigation.
- Maintaining Landscape architecture equipment
- Managing weekend watering duties.
- To supervise all landscape personnel duties including planning, scheduling, organizing and directing work.
- To train gardeners and make them familiar with landscape and floriculture.
- Monitor indoors and outdoors Plants and trees to ensure quality and compliance with landscape standards.
- To perform duties of a landscaper.
- To maintain communication with other departments.
- To provide supervision and skills in the care and culture of plants, flowers, and the maintenance of grounds.
- Responsible for supervising, planning, and assigning work for landscape areas.
- To order tools, equipment and supplies.