- Primarily responsible for the installation and maintenance of analog and IP CCTV systems.
- Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
- Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
- Troubleshoot cameras, DVRs, NVRs, peripherals, and other hardware.
- Experience in low voltage structured cabling related to CCTV systems.
- Provide technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.
- Individual must have experience in troubleshooting, assembling, disassembling, repairing and monitoring alarm system hardware and electronic devices such as CCTV cameras - Analog and IP, DVRs, access and alarm systems, surveillance equipment and television monitors.
- Additional duties include preparing purchasing requests for materials needed for new or replacing faulty devices, equipment and writing daily and monthly reports regarding maintenance work provided.